Do you still have old love letters?
What is it about them that we just adore?
They contain the wooing that makes us feel truly seen and loved, and authenticity that quenches our craving for connection.
- A personal update of where you’re at and how this relates to them,
- Admiration for the person who is reading,
- Heartfelt overview of how you see them,
- Offering solutions to matters of the heart,
- An invitation for more connection,
- Personal understanding of their situation, and
- Visions of your future together.
Love letters are an old style of communication but they still hold a strong sentimental emotion with us and offer insight into how we like to connect and what makes for a memorable connection. Translate this style of communication into your brand story and you start to create a meaningful difference to your consumer.
Why is that important?
Creating a meaningful difference shifts your business focus from commerce, focusing on the numbers and closing the sale, to community. With a commerce focus your consumer makes the purchase and moves on. With a community focus, the consumer becomes an active part of your community and an active participant in building brand awareness. They become advocates and spokes people for your brand, inviting others to join and share the love.